When people talk about someone whose smile lights up a room, It’s a smile like Olivia’s they are talking about! This beautiful girl is in her final year at Bishop Lynch High School. Take a moment to get to know her!
- . What is your favorite part about high school?
A. Being with my friends and getting to grow up with them
- Q. What are your plans after graduation?
A. I hope to attend the University of Oklahoma and study psychology
- Q. How do you feel about your upcoming graduation? (happy, sad, nervous, excited, bitter sweet, etc) Explain.
A. bittersweet, i’m so happy to move onto the next chapter in my life but a big part of me doesn’t want high school to be over
- Q. What was your favorite subject and why?
A. English, I have always loved the passion of my teachers
- Q. Any special advice (or warnings) you would like to give to next year’s senior class?
A. Hold onto every moment, people tell you that all the time and you don’t listen to them but coming from a senior, it goes by in the blink of an eye
- Q. What are you most excited about post-graduation?
- Q. Why is photographing this milestone so important to you? Why did you choose Studio18 as your senior photographer?
A. It was important to me because this is a big time in my life and I wanted to have something to mark that through pictures. I chose Studio18 because I loved my model session and how the pictures turned out for those also.
- Q. What would you say your greatest accomplishment is so far?
A. Being involved in as many leadership organizations that I am, I never thought that would be something I would have the courage to do.